My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 10 September 2010

13th birthday card

Sorry i haven't been around much....well i have but only to leave comments, as 3 of my boys have all gone back to school this week so I've been busy preparing for my eldest sons 13th birthday today.........oooooooo the terrable TEENS.......ARGHHHHH!!!!
Count to 10......1,2,3,4 deeeep breath in...5,6,7.......Exhale......8,9,10...this isn't working.....OMG, OMG.....i just cant believe i have a TEENAGER in the house!! lol
I'm really sorry for all the screaming and the shouting.....omg, now i sound like a teenager lol
Sorry Tantrum over!!
 I'll move on and tell you about the next card, well I previously showed you my sons card from me and his dad....well I've made one from his 3 little brothers, hope you like!!

Image
Sugar Nellie- Luca SK8R boy
Size
13.5cm x 13.5cm white card blank made into an easel card
Papers
Black textured leather paper
Grey paper 
Inks
 Black momento ink pad
Promarkers- Cool grey 1,2,3,4 & 5, Black
Tools
Nesties- labels 2
Cuttlebug folder- Spots and Dots
Sizzix- Cherish letters
Embellishments
Punched out dots

Thank you for looking and for any comments you may leave!!
xxxx



4 comments:

carrie-lee said...

Absolutly fab gemma, love everything about it xxx

Vicky said...

Oh I wish I could colour - it's amazing :)x

Jules said...

Hi Gemma

Your card is amazing. I am sure your son will love it as it is perfect for a 13 year old.

Was today the mega birthday milestone?

If so I hope he had a good birthday.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

fantastic card gemma.super image an i love the mono colours.

xx coops xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...