My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Sunday 19 December 2010

Thank you and a card

Warning a very long post so you may want to go and get yourself a cuppa and a biscuit or 2.....Sorry!!

Hiya Crafters
As you all know i entered into Sugar Nellie Competition, well i just wanted to let you know i didn't get through to Round 3......never mind at least i got through to Round 2, that's an achievement in itself as i didn't ever think id get that far!!
I would like to say massive Thank you to all of you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and kind words you all left me, i will cherish that and its shows i have lots of supporting blogging buddies,
again Thank you :o)
and
Thank you Karen from Sugar Nellie for giving me a chance and for holding a fantastic Competition, Ive enjoyed every minute of it.....even though its been nerve racking lol

The four talented ladies who got through are
Please go take a look at their gorgeous blogs and they need your votes too for Round 3 to become Queen of Simply Sassy :o)

Anyway onto today's card, another of those gorgeous Simply Sassy stamps which you can buy from
Funky Kits Sorry crafters but they are stunning :o)




Image ~ Simply Sassy Artistic Goddess
Size ~ 13.5cm x 13.5cm White card blank
Papers & Card ~ Purple & White card (Stash), Papermania paper pk (sorry cant remember the name, i will update as soon i find out)
Inks ~ Black momento ink pad, Promarkers - oatmeal, blush, ivory, purple, amethyst, bluebell, grass & leaf green
Tools ~ Nesties scalloped circle & plain circle, Fiskars border punch
Embellishments ~ Green brads (Stash)

This card has been entered into the following challenge's ~



Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave :o)

21 comments:

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Gemma! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Wiccababe said...

Hi Gemma, sorry you didn't get through to round 2, I was gutted too - but as you said, we gave it our best shot.
this card is gorgeous, love the green and purple colour scheme (its Papermania Spring Burst papers)Artistic Goddess seems to be really versatile, doesn't seem to matter what colour scheme you use she is gorgreous
Debz
xx

Fiona said...

Gemma...your card is fab. I was a bit gutted just like Debz aswell. Maybe next time eh??

fi
x

Lisa Jane said...

Never mind - well done anyway.
love this card - the colours are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Lee said...

never mind,it's their loss lol.Love this card fab colours.xxx

jenny said...

Hi Gemma :)
I LOVE this card, some of my favourite papers and the Sassy girl suits them perfectly!
I was disappointed too, but I think we all did so well to get to Round 2 and all the cards were stunning, it must have been a hard decision! We can try again :)

Jenny xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Gemma! Love the layout.
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Gemma! Love the layout.
Hugs Lynsey x

Vicky said...

Hiya Gemma!
Oh darling I'm so sorry to hear you didn't go into the next round, your card was just stunning and it's there loss!!
Your card today is just perfect and love the colour combo too,
Take care hun and stay warm,
hugs Vicky xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card you did a great job with the coloring tfs!!!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie so sorry I've not been over I seem to be chasing my tail just lately. I've just spent the last 3 hours trying to catch up on my commenting. I'm so sorry you didnt get thru shug but you did sooo well getting to round 2 & I'm sure there will be 1 day where you will be on their DT. Love your cards they are all gorgeous hun. I've not even had time to use some of my others I hope to tho as soon as crimbo is done with lol. Anyway I hope you have a fabulous crimbo hun & I wish you the very best for 2011, take care hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jennifer said...

Hi Gemma. A really gorgeous card. Sorry you didn't make it through to R3 but I think you did really well anyway xx Jenny xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gemma
A gorgeous card,thankyou forjoining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge ,sorry you didn't get thru to round three but you did really well,
Hugs Dianne xx

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

B x

Have you entered my candy

coops said...

fantastic card gemma.i love the image and your colours and papers are stunning.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Laura said...

WOW! What a stunning card! I love the colors,layout,your coloring and your papers.thanks for sharing it with us at stamps r us.

carol said...

what a lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge at craftycatz, x carol...Merry Christmas.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gemma, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful 2011!

Julie said...

Great colour combo on this card, Gemma - love it! Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP, Juliex

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely card and great colours thanks for joining crafty catz

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous project. Well Done for getting through as far as you did. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this time x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...