My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 9 June 2012

A Gem of a challenge #48...Christine's sketch

Hello me lovelies

I am back tonight with my DT card for Gem of a challenge #48 which our fabulous Christine is hosting with this gorgeous little sketch...
Thanks Christine for a fabbie sketch!!

The prize for the winner will be...
4 digi's of winners choice from Pink Gem Designs...{subject to availability}

As my printer is still playing up, i couldn't use any of Janet's new gorgeous digi's so i am not a happy bunny but i do have a gorgeous baby stamp of Janet's so without further ado, here's my card...



Recipe
Image...Pink Gem 'Cutie pie' stamp, Forever friends 'Spring time' stamp set
Papers & card...{all from stash}
Inks...Promarkers coral, oatmeal, blush, ivory, pastel pink, cocktail pink, cool grey 3,4&5
Tools...Spellbinders plain square nestie, plain circle nestie
Embellishments...Button, pearl flower & twine {stash}

Challenges

Please visit my Pink Gem teamies because they have lots of gorgeous inspirations for you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thanks for stopping by & for all your sweet comments you all leave me :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

26 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is adorable Gemma - so pretty and i love the bunting
Lisa x

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness!!! This is totally adorable! LOVE that little banner and the way it's being held up with the buttons! VERY CUTE CARD!!!
Lynn

Sue said...

Hi Gemma,
I love this card, that image is just adorable and the colours are gorgeous

Sue

Jo said...

Hiya, another gorgeous card, Gemma!Fabby image, great sketch and love that bunting!Hope you're well!I can see blue skies here this morning so fingers crossed for a decent day....!
Hugs Jo x

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh wow what a super little card ... just love the little babe and love the bunting and the gingham (ooo it always makes me think of Dawn Bibby when I say gingham ... coz it so annoys me the way she pronounces it lol ) ... just doing a bit of blog hopping on a wet horrid sunday ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Donna said...

Too cute Gemma, I love the gingham, perfick for a baby card and fab colouring too :) Donna ♥ x

Mary J said...

Awwww, so adorable Gemma!

Vicky said...

Oh so sweet Gemma, I love your colouring and that image is so cute!!

hugs Vicky x x x

coops said...

gorgeous card gemma.the image is adorable and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

That is just the sweetest Gemma, one of my favourite images too.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Well it certainly is what it says on the bib - a real cutie! xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Adorable baby card. I like the layout and sweet image.
Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown said...

Hi Gemma, such a cute image and a gorgeous card. Love the bunting and the buttons!

Thanks for the very kind comment you left on my blog - it is appreciated.

Sarah

Faye said...

Wow, there's a whole lot of cuteness here. xx

Tracey Manderson said...

ohh very cute. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at A&T Emerald Faeries latest challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Well this is super cute Gemma, a really pretty card and just perfect for our challenge this week. I love the colours you have chosen and the papers and your colouring too, all outstanding. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMArkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again really soon.
Andy
x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is such a sweet card Gemma, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Anonymous said...

pretty card lovely image and papers tracy x

Daniele said...

HI Gemma what a sweet card, love the bunting with the buttons
hugs

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Gemma love the image super cute and fab colouring too! hugs Jill xx

My name is Wynneth said...

What an adorable little card and your image is so sweet. I love the dainty pink bunting. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

carrie-lee said...

love the cute baby card xxxx

Anonymous said...

So, so cute, love it!
Helen x

Jen said...

Such a cute card, lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and I always love gingham so this one ticks all the boxes for me. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time
Claire xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...