My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Nutcrafter...Flutter Fly Cutie Pie

Hello me lovelies

How are well today??
Weather here today isn't to bad here but at least it's not raining, well for now anyway & i hope it isn't for you me lovelies, i think we all deserve some good dry summery weather...don't you?!?!

I am not totally happy with my cards at the mo so i am a sad little bunny because my mojo has decided to do a runner...oh my i am missing her, if you see mojo please send her back home to mummy as i am missing her so much :o(
I have had a lot going on but i am hoping all is well now...it actually all comes down to bullying, god i hate {very strong word, i know} bullying & i wont stand for it...does it matter what we all look like, what we dress like, what music we listen too or if we're big, small, chubby, skinny etc...there is no need for it because deep down we are all the same, it doesn't matter what's on the outside, it's what inside that counts...I simply wont have bullying, it's not nice at all!!
Just because my son is an "emo" & dresses a little different from everyone else he gets bullied something rotten...what is it with people who stereotype others, we are all simply humans beings...not emo's, goth's, chav's or townee's or whatever..WE ARE JUST HUMANS BEINGS who look a little different on outside from each other but all the same within!!
Sorry for shouting & for my little rant but simply wanted to get it off my chest!!

{all calm now} Anyhoo I am back today with a card i made using a Nutcrafter digi stamp called 'Flutter Fly Cutie Pie'...she is such a cutie!!
I haven't put a sentiment on it yet because i am not sure where this card is going to go so i have left it off for now...you will find this digi stamp here
I wont bore you with any more of my waffle & get on with showing you my card so without further ado, here my card...


Recipe
Papers & card...Dovecraft back to basic, White card {stash}
Inks...Promarkers coral, oatmeal, blush, ivory, honeycomb, gold. pastel blue & powder blue
Tools...Border punch & die shape cut {friends stash}
Embellishments...Gem {stash}

Challenges 

Thanks for stopping by & for all the sweet comments you all leave me...also listening to me ranting & raving, i really appreciate it!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

13 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Gemma,
Gorgeous card,fab image and design
Sorry to hear about your son being bullied,i was bullied when I was younger...there really is no need for it!Hope things get better for you
Hugs :) x

Sue said...

Hi Gemma
Your card is gorgeous, such a lovely image.
Oh and you rant away, it sounds like you need to get it off your chest. I really feel for you and your son - I HATE bullies too and have been there with my daughter. I just hope they get what's coming to them.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Jill said...

aww Gemma this is adorable love the shape around the image hugs Jill xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute card Gemma!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the sweet image and the soft colours, I totally agree with you re the bullying no need for it!!
Kevin xx

coops said...

simply gorgeous gem.i love the image and gorgeous soft colours :D
i hope things work out ok for your son,i detest bullies too after been bullied all through hign school for being skinny.
sending you hugs.

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Oh Gemma, I love this! she is such a sweetie and I love how you did the matting!

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. Such a sweet image.
I'm sorry your son has been having problems with bullying and I completely agree with your views.
Take care,
Nikki x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Gem, aww! this is so adorable hun, love the sweet image and pretty design. BULLIES are cowards hun who are'nt happy in their own skin, so try to big themselves up by having a go at others. Way to go girl for being such a great mum, your son is obviously a wonderful lad who is proud to say yep! this is me, what of it? STUFF 'EM!!!! thats what I say. See what you've done now lol! got me ranting. :o) Huge hugs

Donna x

carrie-lee said...

Hope all is ok with Lewis hun, and you find you mojo allthough if she floats my way i would be inclinded to keep her ;)
hope all is good and you know were i am xxx

Donna said...

So pretty Gemma and a really lovely design too...love these little gems. I say down with bullying and let people be individual and true to themselves :) Donna ♥ x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Gemma fab image papers and colouring , hope your son is ok , bloody hate bullies too take care x

Michelle said...

Looks so nice this little fairy. She doesn't need more then wht you made of it.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...