My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 11 January 2013

Nutcrafters Challenge #34...Flowers and lots of them!!

Hello me lovelies

I am back today with a Nutcrafters DT card for you because it's the start of their new challenge and it's our fabulous Sylvia's turn to host this challenge and the theme she has chosen is...


Flowers and lots of them... 

so we would like to see lots of lovely pretty flowers on your projects, whether they are handmade, stamped, embossed - I really don't mind

Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...{subject to availability}

So without further ado, here's my Nutcrafters DT card for you...hope you likey :)



Recipe
Image...Nutcrafters 'Rae Shopping' stamp
Sentiment...Kaisercraft 'Occasion' clear stamp set
Papers and Card...Dovecraft 'Back to basics 2' papers, Purple and green card {stash}
Inks...Promarkers oatmeal, blush, ivory, pastel pink, bluebell, lavender, lilac, leaf green, grass, lime zest, Henna, cocoa, terracotta
Tools...Spellbinders plain circle nestie, Joy Crafts flower die, Darice embossing folder
Embellishments...Green brads {stash}

Please do stop by my teamies because they have lots of inspiration for you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

9 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Gemma great colours

jacqui x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Debbie said...

Stunning card Gemma.Beautiful bright colours.Really sweet.Love this image too.Hugs Debbie x

Faye said...

I've ventured out of the corner to tell you how much I love this card. Fab colouring and colour choices too. Have a great weekend. X

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the image and wonderful colours.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx

Juls said...

too cute!! Love your embossed flowers! hugs Juls

coops said...

so stunning gemma.gorgeous colour combo and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Gemma how you doin? your card is so lovely I love the image and your fab layout xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, I love the colour combo :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...