My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 7 February 2013

Little Claire's Catalogue..

Hello me lovelies

I just wanted to let you know that Little Claire has launched a brand new catalogue containing lots of new fabulous products and stunning inspiration from the very talented DT...there is also some picture's of some new due to be released stamps {us DT haven't even seen them yet} Lol
Aren't you lucky?!?!


Pop over to their brand new website and download this catalogue for yourself which you will find here...you wont be disappointed!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will definately pop over for a nose. Love some inspiration !

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...