My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 1 March 2013

Little Claire's Weekly Project...Wall Hanging

Hello me lovelies,

It's my turn for Little Claire's weekly project and as it's Mother's day here in Britain on the 10th March, i decided to make a special gift to give which is a wall hanging and share with you how i made it but if you would like the instructions, you will find them here on the Little Claire's blog.

I have used one of the new release's called 'Butterfly Blossom'...omg it's gorgeous and i can't stop using this stamp, you can find the stamp here for £4.50

Without further ado here's a picture my weekly project...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Papers and card...Kraft, yellow and white card {stash}
Inks...Promarkers caramel, buttercup, primrose
Tools...Spellbinders plain circle nesties, Xcut 'Bloom' nesting dies, Marianne Designs 'Butterfly' die, Darice 'Dots' embossing folder
Embellishments...Ribbon {stash}
Don't forget to visit Little Claire's blog for the wall hanging instructions!!
Thank you for stopping by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma 

21 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Gemma!
This is gorgeous, I may have to make one of these for my mum :)

Mary J said...

So adorable, Gemma! I gotta check those out!

Wendy said...

So beautiful Gemma, lovely image and colours.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Gemma I love your wall hanging the stamp really is lovely and you have put it all together so beautifully xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Gemma. I love the design, gorgeous image and such lovely shaded of yellow.
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous, lovely idea x

Jo said...

Just beautiful.....love the yellow and that's a fab stamp!
hugs Jo x

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Lisa Jane said...

awwww... so sweet whata great idea
Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous creation Gemma and I love the use of the yellow.

Kath x

Gaynor said...

So so pretty. Fab tutorial.......thank you for sharing :) xx Gaynor

Unknown said...

Wow this is so beautiful, such a lovely idea. I love the colours you have chosen and the images are very pretty. Hugs Shelly xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Gemma, love the gorgeous yellow and pretty butterfly.

Donna x

Karon said...

This is so wonderful - love the pastel colours. So nice to see the Mam - since emigrating to Canada all I ever see is Mom! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Debbie said...

Gemma this is a beautiful wall hanging for a Mum.Stunning and so creative.Hugs Debbie x

Kelly said...

So very sweet! I love the yellow and flower shape. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Hello again Gemma.
It really is so lovely to pop back for another look at your stunning wall hanging so that I can say a big thank you to you for taking part in the Joannna Sheen Challenge
Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is so pretty Gemma,
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons.
Hugs Kelly

Lidia Baltazar said...

Gem, Its beautiful your project, thanks for joining us at polka Doodles xxx Lidia DT ;)

sara said...

really pretty thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
hugs sara x x

Manderly said...

Nearing Spring! A very lovely wall hanging, Gemma! Your image/butterfly combinations are wonderful, and I love the Mam! Thanks for the link too, I'd like to try this! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. It is a pleasure to have you!
Manderly
xxxooo
Manderly
xxxooo

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...