My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Sunday 3 March 2013

My Sister's Birthday card...

Hello me lovelies

I am back tonight to share a card i made for me sister's birthday, i couldn't share it earlier when i left her a message on here because i know my sister reads my blog and i didn't want to spoil the surprise for her so that's why i am back now...I am glad to say she loved it *phew*
Anyhoo i wont waffle on any more i will just share the card with you so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Sentiment...Papermania 'Relations' stamp set
Papers and card...Purple and white card {stash}
Ink...Stampin Up 'Rich Razzleberry' ink pad
Embellishments...Pearl flowers {stash}
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

16 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Gemma, I am not surprised your dear sister loved it. The butterflies are gorgeous and I love the colour.
Hugs Sue

Kelly said...

How elegant with the butterflies dancing around your card. Beautiful card for your sister!
Hugs Kelly

MagsB said...

Oh how pretty! What gorgeous butterflies, I love how they each have different patterns!

love Mags B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Gemma your card for your sister is just lovely, very delicate! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Gemma love those butterflies and grasses
jacqui x

coops said...

so beautiful gemma.gorgeous design and colours and i love the butterflies ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Gemma, I love the patterned butterflies.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Rich Razzleberry, my fav, SU colour,
love the distressing and the placement of the butterflies, fab. card.

Kath x

Stephanie said...

I'm not surprised she loved it - what a beautiful card! xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the butterflies and scrummy colour.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card for your sister. Bet she loved it x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and beautifully done, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

Sonia said...

You have made a fantastic card ^_^
Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a Challenge this month, Good Luck^_^
DT Sonia

Sarah said...

Beautiful flutterby card Gemma, gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our For a Lady challenge this week x

Alex H. said...

This card is just so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...