My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 11 April 2013

Little Claire's New Digi's...

Hello me lovelies

First of all i just want to say a massive thank you for the sweet messages regarding my fur baby's death...i really do cherish each and every one of them!!
I have had a nice rest from blogging and it's done me a bit of good because it's helped me get myself together and it also got me thinking about a new project i want to start but that's all i am going to say for now, i will share but not yet. I have lots to catch up on but i will do that over time as DT duties need to come first and then i will do a bit of blog hopping to see what everyone has been up to *smiles*

Righto me lovelies i will get on with what this post is originally about which is...Steve from Little Claire's has been very busy putting new digital downloads onto their blog, they have a great selection of new ones and to celebrate they have a FREE digi available to download:



This is a new design and it hasn't even been made into a stamp yet!  It is yours for FREE to download to your computer, size and colour as you wish and make beautiful cards, you can find this image here.

In fact, why don't you download this free digi, make a card, send Little Claire's a pic and the one that catches their eyes will win a super Little Claire prize!  Now what a fab idea so please send your entries to info@littleclaire.co.uk before the end of April.

There are lots more new digi's on their fabulous website so please do visit and take a look and grab yourself some gorgeous digi's!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...