My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Monday 20 May 2013

I would like to introduce you to new addition to our family...

Hello me lovelies

I want to tell you about our new addition to our family...back in March me and o/h decided we was going to add another pooch to our family but as you all probably might remember at the beginning of April we sadly had to have our staffie put to sleep so we held off in getting another pooch, until i think we were ready to get another after such heart ache.
Well after from lots of begging from our boys to still go ahead with getting our new addition, we finally gave in and got ourselves a gorgeous little Shih Tzu boy, he has now been living with for 3 weeks now...omg he is just amazing little poochie ever, me and my family are so in love with this little man!!

Righto enough of me waffle, here's some photo's of our little man...



 Isn't he a handsome little man!!
He is so cheeky and mischievous it's unbelievable...this little man though has an umbilical hernia which found the other week and may have to have it operated on very soon, its not very big but it's not the smallest either but that doesn't stop this little man getting in so much mischief Lol

Right i best get off because it's very late and my bed is calling...
Thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

9 comments:

Helen said...

He looks absolutely gorgeous, Gemma!

Helen x

Sue said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW He is adorable. A real bundle of fun and sure to give you all so much joy.
hugs Sue xx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwwwwww Gemma... what an adorable little ball of fluff he is... I used to have a Staffie... we called him Tyson... wow he woz so hyper... when I woz diagnosed with Leukaemia in 2006 we had to have him re-homed & I've never seen him again since... I still cry sometimes coz I still miss my baby... but I cant imagine having to go thru what you did darl... am sure you new little furball will bring you as much love as your Staffie did.... enjoy every single moment & good luck to him with his Op :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

OMG Gemma, he is just adorable. Such a sweet little puppy. I would love to get one but my cats run the house, so it wouldn't be fair. Enjoy him! hugs Heidi x

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is gorgeous .. he will give you many hours of happiness xxx

cotnob said...

He's gorgeous Gemma, such a little cutie.
Pauline
x

Pop's Cards said...

Aww he is so sweet we got a new one too a couple of weeks ago a Lhasa apso same colours too x

Debbie said...

Oh how cute.What a little sweetie - I want one....Hugs Debbie x

Sheila said...

Oh Gemma. He is just adorable. Poor wee mite with his hernia - I empathise with him as I have one too! Give him big hug from me pls :)

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...