My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 15 June 2013

Little Claire's Monthly challenge #34...Male theme

Hello me lovelies

Its Saturday and it's that time of the month again for a Little Claire's challenge...Yippee!!
This month the theme is....

Male Theme 

We would love to see those male creations crafters!!

Prize...


3 Die Cut Sheets
1 pack of Kraft cards and envelopes
5 Dinkie stamps

On my card i have used 3 different Little Claire's stamp sets and brought them together to create this Father's Day card so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Stamps...Little Claire's Oh Man!, Dictionary Definitions and Georgina's Rosettes stamp sets
Papers and card...Kraft, Brown and White card {stash}
Ink...Stampin Up 'Close to cocoa' and Chocolate chip' ink pad
Tools...Darice 'Argyle' embossing folder
Embellishments...Twine and button {stash}

Challenges
Inspire Creationz challenge #June...Masculine

Well that's all from me today folks but don't forget to pop by Little Claire's Blog and my teamies too for lots of fantastic inspiration...also Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Gemma. I love the rosette sentiment and the embossed stamped background looks wonderful
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic gemma - a great male card x

coops said...

stunning male card gemma.i really love your embossing and design and fab colours :D


xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi Gemma,

I love your Father's day card, the rosette is fab!! Super background and layout too

hugs Vicky xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just Stunning :0)

Huggles Pops x x x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Gemma, I love your rosette and fabulous sentiment.
Pauline
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, love the embossing and the colour is fab
Lindsay xx

Juls said...

fab! Love the embossing!! Hugs Juls

DesignerDiva said...

What a fantastic male card Gemma, I can see you have that style nailed Mrs!!
Sorry I've been such a rubbish follower, I do look just never enough time to comment!
Hugs Laurie xx

Inspire Creationz said...

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your fabulous card posted on our blog - stunning!!!!

Thank you again for joining us at Inspire Creationz

Claire & Sharon
Inspire Creationz

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...