My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 7 June 2013

Little Claire's Weekly Project with Gemma making a 'Thinking of you' card

Hello me lovelies

I am here today as it's my turn for this weeks Little Claire's Weekly Project so i have chosen to make a quick and easy 'Thinking of you' card and also share with you of how to make it but for the  deets of how to make today's card, you will have to visit Little Claire's blog...

Without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)



Recipe
Papers and card...White card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers - gold, honeycomb, burnt sienna, mustard, vanilla, buttercup, primrose
Tools...Sticky notes, Ruler, A pencil, Eraser

Please don't forget to visit Little Claire's blog for the deets of how to make this card....
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

13 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Gemma,
Gorgeous card, lovely design :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card gemma, I like the sweet postcard, the papers and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Gemma. Such gorgeous flowers and the colours look wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the hot colours and CAS design :) Donna ♥ x

Viv said...

Making the most of a wireless connection for quick visits round my fave blogs!Hope BT get their act together as promised by Monday... love the colours of this Gemma - great job!

Kathleen said...

LOve the lovely bright and bold flowers, really lovely summery card.

Kath x

Sally H said...

Oooh, Gemma! this is gorgeous! I am putting that dinky flower head stamp on my shopping list for Doncaster dome straight away! Just stunning colouring and layout! Love it lots!

coops said...

so stunning gemma.the flowers are gorgeous and fab zesty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tamie said...

Gorgeous flowers and what fabulous colors. Clean, simple and rockin. Thank you for sharing your flowers with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori Turner said...

Gemma, this card is so pretty :D I love how you made the background of stamped, gorgeous flowers! The colors are perfect....thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing the flower challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, lovely!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Joey said...

Gemma this is gorgeous, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at Without Words, Joey xx

GinaA said...

Hot, hot, hot. Those flowers look terrific, a super card.

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...