My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Little Claire's...Darling Daschunds Squares

Hello me lovelies

I hope it is nice and sunny where you are, it's not bad here as we've had some sun *yippee* about time too...
My Guinea pigs Ronald and |Donald and our Rabbit Kojo are all sunbathing and soaking it all up bless them, even my little poochie Milo has been too :)

Anyhoo i back today with another Little Claire's card for you showcasing there new recently released Darling Daschunds Squares stamp...what a sweet little stamp this is, you will find it here.

My aim for this card was to make it all nice and summery and i am pleased to say i think i have achieved that, anyhoo i wont waffle on so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Stamps...Little Claire's Darling Daschunds Squares stamp
Papers and card...Trimcraft First Edition 'Family Ties' 8x8 papers, White and brown card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers mustard, buttercup, primrose, pastel pink, blush and Spectrum noirs {old codes} 98, 96, 92, 91, 175, 163, 
Tools...Memory Box 'Fancy Blossoms' dies, Fiskars 'Scalloped lace' border punch and Sewing machine
Embellishments...Ribbon and gems {stash}
Please do visit Little Claire's blog because they have lots of stunning cards share with you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

14 comments:

cotnob said...

I love this and your previous card Gemma, I love your adorable images and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, great images and love your colour choice.

Kath x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Gemma your card is lovely, bright and summery, such a lovely image love what you have created with it xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Gemma,I like the images the papers and the little story.
Kevin xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Gemma its a lovely card with a real summery feel to it! Love your stitching too! Susan x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gemma. I love that cute image, beautiful sunny colours and wonderful ribbon
hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

such a fun card! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

I love today's creation...

Gorgeous colour way too...

Huggles Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love the papers and colours and your very cute stamps
Hugs Julie P

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous and fun card Gemma!

Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Pillan said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
/Pillan

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Ceal said...

super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps, hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest stamp ever! And your card is the cutest, too! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox!

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...