My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Thursday 13 June 2013

Little Claire's...FamilyTeds

Hello me lovelies

This will be a shortish post today as i have a busy day a head so i will give you a short brief about my card so here goes...I have a Little Claire's card to share with you today which i made using an adorable stamp called 'Family Teds'...it's so cute so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*




Recipe
Papers and card...Trimcraft First Edition 'Animal Antics' 8x8 papers, Kraft and white card {stash}
Ink...Spectrum Noirs {old codes} 100, 104, 169
Tools...Spellbinders scalloped and plain square nesties, Memory Box 'Cherry Blossom and Fancy Blossom' dies
Embellishments...Ribbons {stash}
Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back...maybe tomorrow or Wednesday...also Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image,love the colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I like the image, the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous. The layout and the way you have added the flowers looks brilliant
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jo said...

Aww, so sweet....a gorgeous image & your papers are delish!
Hugs Jo x

Anonymous said...

Wow fantastic card Gemma. Love the paper !!! Great colouring as always xx

Anonymous said...

Hi again Gemma, was thrilled to see your entry at Eclectic ellapu, card is gorgeous xx

coops said...

so gorgeous gemma.adorable image and I love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Too cute Gemma, these lil teddies are such fun and your card is adorable. Thanks for joining in the fun at LMM this week :) Donna ♥ x

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

Caz PPC DT xx

cebelica said...

What a lovely card! Those teddies are adorable and you colored them beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

That image is super cute. Great design on your card..and fab colors. Thank you for joining the LMM challenge.

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...