My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 8 June 2013

Pollycraft...Claudia's Tutu

Hello me lovelies

It's weekend *yippee* are you excited as i am?!?

It's means a i can wake up on my own and not be rudely awaken by the flippin clock...not that i get to sleep in...ever...just i hate the flippin alarm clock sound Lol

This post this morning will be scheduled because i will be getting me and my tribe ready to visit o/h's family today, except one of my son's who will be going into town with his girlfriend, her friend and boyfriend, then he is going to his girlfriends house as her parents have invited him around for a BBQ...lucky for some eh!!

Anyhoo today's card i am going to share with you is made using one of Pollycrafts older images called 'Claudia's tutu'...this is just the sweetest image and perfect for those little girls, righto me lovelies that's all i am going to say about card so no more waffle from me so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Stamps...Pollycraft 'Claudia's tutu' digi stamp and Dovecraft 'Relatives' stamp set
Papers and card...Trimcraft First Edition 'Spring drop' 8x8 papers, White and pearl grey card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers - pastel pink, oatmeal, blush and Spectrum noirs {old codes} Wg0.5, Wg1, Wg3, Wg5
Tools...Spellbinders plain circle nestie, Xcut 'Bloom' nesting dies, Xcut decorative 'tags and bookplate' dies and Sewing machine
That's all from me today me lovelies and Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Have a great weekend all and till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

10 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww I love that cute image Gemma. Your have coloured her beautifully and the papers and stitching look gorgeous.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card for a lovely little girl.

Kath x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous, so sweet and love the colours!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

WeirdCat said...

Adorable card, so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
Ruth x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image wonderful stitches. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Debbie said...

Love this image Gemma. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Debbie x

Jenn Bedient said...

Such a cute card! Love your image and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

- Jenn DT

Nikki Craft said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House
hugs Nikkix

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...