My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 14 June 2013

Wags n Whiskers challenge #106...Wedding, Anniversary or Love

Hello me lovelies

Today is the day which a new challenge starts over at Wags n Whiskers Stamps and the chosen theme is...

Wedding, Anniversary or Love

Prize...
One lucky participant will win a free Wags n Whiskers Rubber stamp!!

You don't have to use a Wags n Whiskers image but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags n Whiskers Digi...

On my card i have used a gorgeous little digi called 'Some Bunny loves me'...i think it's absolutely adorable and i have also gone for a mono look too because i just love black and white, anyhoo i wont waffle on any more so without further ado, here's my Wags n Whiskers DT card for you...hope you likey *smiles*



Recipe
Papers and card...Papermania 'Liquorice Sherbet' papers, White and black card {stash}
Ink...Spectrum noirs {old codes} Wg0.5, Wg1, Wg3, Wg5, Wg7, Wg9
Tools...Sewing machine
Embellishments...Dovecraft 'Tea Party' lace paper hearts, Ribbons and Gems {stash}

Well that's all from me folks and don't forget to visit Wags n Whiskers blog and my new teamies too because they have lots of stunning cards to show you, you will find them in my sidebar...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and reading me waffle, also for any sweet comments you may leave me *smiles*
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, I like the adorable image, the design and the doily.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma. such an adorable image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Deloris said...

Soooo pretty! Love that sweet image! Those bunnies are adorable!

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning I love this image and the colours make it so elegant, huggles Pops x x x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Gemma, such an adorable image and great design.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma what a beautiful card ! How do you get your bows looking that fab ! Great colour and layout

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, fabulous layout and gorgeous monochromatic colouring
Lindsay xx

Juls said...

this is just adorable!! Hugs Juls

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...