My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 16 November 2013

Little Claire's Monthly Challenge #39...Christmas

You will find the deets to Little Claire's Competition here

Hello me lovelies

Before i got on with todays post i just want to say thank you to all those who left me get well messages and those sweet messages about my boy...means a lot to me *mmwah*

I will try and catch up with visiting tonight if i feel a little better!!

Anyhoo today is the start of another fabulous challenge from Little Claire and the theme chosen for this month is...

Christmas

so we would like to see all things Christmassy on your cards/creations eg...papers, embellishments, images {Little Claire or any other}

Prize...

Dovecraft Christmas Tree Stamp
Little Claire Swirly Flowers Stamp
Little Claire Feed the Birds Stamp Set
36 Assorted Die Cut Sentiments
Assorted Christmas Greetings Sticker Sheet
5 12 x 12 Sheets Christmas Papers

On my card i have gone for a CAS look with a traditional image but non traditional colours, tell you what i will just share it with you so here's todays creation...hope you likey :)



Products i have used...
Papers and card...all from stash
Ink...Stampin Up 'Elegant Eggplant' ink pad

Challenges i have entered...

Don't forget to pop over to Little Claire's blog and my teamies blogs because they have lots of stunning inspiration to share with you, you will find in my sidebar!!
Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

9 comments:

Diane said...

Fab CAS card Gemma and love it in purples !!

hugs Diane xx

coops said...

so gorgeous gemma.stunning traditional image and i love your classy design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, hope all is well xx

Kathleen said...

Just beautiful Gemma.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, very effective!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Gemma - I love a CAS card - right up my street :-) xx Thank you so much for your lovely comment on our site and for joining us for the Flat Friends challenge, Em xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely CAS card Gemma, fabulous traditional image.
Pauline
x

Donna said...

Ooooh another fab n festive Christmas card Gemma! Perfectly done in purple too :) Donna ♥ x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Gemma...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky for our 4th birthday celebrations...Good luck.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...