My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Friday 3 January 2014

Little Claire's NEW RELEASE...{take3} Up, up & Away

Hello me lovelies

I am here today to another of Little Claire's NEW RELEASE...this time i have used a right little cutie called Up, up & away...its so adorable and i am sure your gonna love it so 
here it is...hope you likey :)


Products i have used...
Stamps...Little Claire Up, up & away stamp set
Papers and card...Trimcraft First Edition 8x8 papers, White and purple card {stash}
Ink...Memento Tuxedo black ink pad, Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
Tools...Stampin Up Scalloped border punch
Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Gemma and Happy New Year
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, what a cute image! Happy New Year! xx

Sally H said...

That is so gorgeous, Gemma! I love it! Happy New Year my lovely and I hope 2014 brings you everything you wish for xxx

Viv said...

Gorgeous stamp Gem! real nice card. x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, adorable image and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Gemma hope your OK and have had a wonderful Christmas! Your card is gorgeous! The little duckling is so sweet! Just to let you know im doing a candy on my blog and would love you to enter!

Lots of Love Rebecca xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma fab ! I think this is my fave out of the new releases x

Beverley said...

Happy New Year! Such a cute card :) Looking forward to stopping by here to see more wonderful creations throughout the year :) Hugs Bev x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, love the very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

cotnob said...

Another adorable card Gemma, I love the CAS design.
Pauline
x

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable CAS card!
Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Mandy Chilvers said...

love the image. lovely card. thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Hands.

Sammy said...

Such a sweet CAS design! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Angela said...

What a sweet card! Fab CAS design, too! Thanks for sharing with us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog!

Hope to see you again soon!

Inky hugs,
Angi
CMM DT
Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

vintagebutton said...

Thanks for joining is with the CraftyHands Challenge, super sweet card.

Well don Becka B DT member x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...