My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Make a wish...

For those who like's Art Journalling...I have posted an Art Journal page here

Hello me lovelies

Hope you all had a great weekend??
I was planning on getting some posts scheduled but i was so busy i totally forgot all about it so hence having no posts for the last few days, anyhoo at least i am here today bringing you a birthday card using Clearly Besotted Make a Wish stamp and matching die collection, i made it a little girly...oh should i say i did it in girly colours because this card lends itself to be a boy card too {obviously boys colours thou!!} lol so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)



Now some of you will noticed it's the same layout to the Valentines card i shared with you recently, well i liked the layout of that card so i thought it would be great for a birthday card too, just love the idea of the balloons bursting out if the frame!! Don't you?!?!

Products i have used...
Papers and card...all from stash
Ink...Memento Tuxedo black ink pad, Stampin Up Pink Passion & Certainly Celery 
Embellishments...Meiflower Green Mix & Summer Mix sticky back gems

Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love those balloons.xxx

Viv said...

Cool birthday card Gem - great layout!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, it certainly is a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I love the CAS design and beautiful coloured balloons.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Another faberoonie make !! Love it x

Darnell said...

I likey very much, Gemma, and yes, I love the balloons bursting out of the frame! It's clean and uncluttered, but still full of life and fun and happiness!! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

Deepti said...

Gemma this is such an adorable card, I love those balloons going off the frame :)

Debbie said...

This card is fantastic dearie.Love how the balloons burst out of the frame.Gorgeous.Great clean lines too.Hugs Debbie x

Michelle said...

Darling card!

coops said...

so gorgeous gemma.fab cas design and i love your balloons :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Gemma, I hope your OK. Your card is great, its very simple but still very effective!

Love From Rebecca xx

sandie said...

Love the frame of this Gemma and the balloons are yummy colours. Thought I hadn't seen a card from you for a while, thought I had signed up for emails, but have now. Hope all is well with you xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...