My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Flutterby Butterfly....

Hello me lovelies

Did you all have a fabulous Easter weekend me lovelies???


Before i tell you about what we did, i just want to say a massive Thank you for all the sweet messages you left for me and my family, it was really sweet of you all and it means a lot, again thank you *kiss*

Our's involved going to Bridlington for tea on friday and had some fish and mushy peas...yum yum, Saturday we went to to visit Lee's parents and then on Sunday we went to visit my parents and had lamb roast for dinner...yum yum yum Lol and yesterday we had a day at home relaxing while the boys stuffed their faces with chocolate, oh i did pop to my sisters at one point because my mum was visiting her and i wanted to give my mum her birthday card and pressie which i will take photo's and share them with you very soon.

Yep she share's her birthday with the Queen!! 

Anyhoo todays card is made using 2 of Sheena Douglas's stamp sets called "True Colours and Butterfly Effect" from her A Little Bit Sketchy range...Oh i just love these sets, those butterflies are stunning and big...i mean BIG!!
I used the butterfly from True Colours but the sentiment from Butterfly Effect and i decided i wanted to use orange again for that warm effect, tell you what i wont waffle any longer so without further ado, here's my card...hope you likey :)


While you will be reading this post i will be at doctors getting my results from last lots of bloods that i had taken *fingers crossed* all is well, i will keep you updated!!

Products i have used...
Papers and card...White card {stash}
Ink...Promarkers, Momento "Tuxedo Black" ink pad, Stampin Up "Pumpkin Pie" ink pad

Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back tomorrow with my Nutcrafters midway post for you...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

7 comments:

Viv said...

Fab card Gemma - butterfly is awesome with the placing of the sentiment - love it.!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, I love the beautiful butterfly and wonderful colours.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card ! Sounds like you had a great easter Gemma xx

Juls said...

Stunningly fabulous !! Hugs Juls

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Gemma, such a beautiful butterfly.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so stunning gemma.gorgeous butterfly and i love the sentiment and orange :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

So stylish and elegant.Simply beautiful.Hope your test results are ok.Hugs. Debbie x

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...