My Very Supportive Followers....Thank you :D

Saturday 19 July 2014

Art Journalling...

Hello me lovelies

Before i get on with today's post i just want to warn you that post is going to be a long one and picture heavy because i want to share with you the Art Journalling pages i already shared on my other blog, it's just in case you missed them plus i will be deleting them off my other blog.


When i do Art Journalling i work in a moleskine diary or i work on A4 card, my A4 art work is kept in a decorated folder which i will share with you.

 Anyhoo without further ado, here's my Art Journalling...

My decorated folder

















I hope you're still here and you've enjoyed looking at these or have i bored you to death...i did say it was going to be picture heavy Lol

Anyhoo I have more pages to share which i haven't shared with anyone yet but don't worry that will be for another day!!

Well that's all from me today folks but i will be back soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time me lovelies...

4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow Gemma, your journal is amazing and such a beautiful keepsake too! Love the mix of colours and clever design...go you it's amazing! :) Donna ♥ x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Gemma, you have been busy, these are all fabulous!! I hope you are well.
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! these are all so amazing Gemma.

Donna x

Lozzy said...

Wow Gemma, stunning art work..Hugs Lozzy xx

Snag a Button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...